Ref: Restore factory settings on Nokia C1-01, hard reset Nokia C1-01
Follow these steps below to perform a factory/hard reset to your Nokia C1-01:
Step 1. Select Menu.
Step 2. Select Settings.
Step 3. Select Rest. factory sett.
Step 4. Your Nokia C1-01 will go back to the state when you take it from the store.
1. To reset only preference settings, but keep all personal data, such as contacts, messages and media file, select Restore settings only (or Restore sett. only or Settings only).
2. To reset all preference settings and delete all personal data, select Restore all (or All).
3. Enter the security code before the restore, if you have never changed your security code, then enter the default code 12345.
If your Nokia C1-01 still requests a security code or if you forget , please bring it to the nearest Nokia Care point for inspection.
Share your questions about Nokia C1-01 or other Nokia cell phones with us, we will try our best to be helpful!
- How to reset Nokia C3 to factory default settings
- How to Reset Nokia C3-00
- Nokia X5 Factory Reset Code
- How to Format Nokia N8
- Transfer contacts to Nokia C1-01
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.